Membership Maintenance Plans
Plumbing and heating maintenance is extremely important to avoid large scale, costly repairs. A Healthy Home Annual Checkup is a service provided once a year to ensure that your plumbing and heating systems are operating as smoothly as possible.
An experienced technician will come to your home and do a thorough review of your system to check for proper operation. If any problems are identified, or maintenance needs to be provided during your Healthy Home Annual Checkup, you will receive a 15% discount on services performed or scheduled that day.Book Online Book Online
Healthy Home Plumbing Includes Checking Your:
- Water Supply Lines by testing all shut-off valves
- Visible Pipes & Joints for signs of corrosion
- Drains in your sinks, tubs, and showers for slow drain, gurgling, or blockages
- Garbage Disposals for any signs of leaks
- Refrigerator Water Supply for proper connection
- Faucet Aerators and Shower Heads for clogs and debris
- Toilets by removing tank lids and examining for signsof damage, also ensuring toilets are secure and that they flush properly
- Washing Machine Hoses for cracks or brittleness, ensuring connections are secure and surrounding walls and floors are dry
- Water Pressure by using a gauge. High pressure can damage valves and fixtures.
- Water Heater by flushing it out, checking temperature and pressure relief valve (tank style only)
- Main Water Shut-off and Sewer Clean Out by marking locations and evaluating operation
Once your Healthy Home Annual Checkup is completed, you will become a priority customer and receive 10% off any services.
Any service repairs under the Healthy Home Program carry a 2-year warranty
Consultation Fee Waived
Consultation Fee will be waived if work is performed